Hello again! Welcome to the 2017 version of my blog. There’s nothing visually different about it, but there’s a load different to the writer (yours truly). After a somewhat rollercoaster year of 2016, I’ve come bounding into this year with ideas, new perspectives and goals. So of course, like every other blog in the world, I’m going to discuss them with you.
And as I’ve seen a few people talking about new years resolutions negatively, I have to say this – NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ARE NOT TOTAL CRAP, THEY HELP ME ACHIEVE STUFF
Academic Goals –
- Study 5 days a week (during semester)
- Begin learning French
- Hold tutorials with classmates
- Make friends at uni
Health Goals –
- Limit yourself to buying one meal for work a week. Make some yourself! (So lazy)
- Exercise once a week minimum
- Get to a healthy weight (50kgs)
- Learn how to deal with your anxiety and sadness
Money Goals –
- Put more into your savings – remember you want to go to Canada this year!!?
- Make and stick to money goals
- Don’t buy such useless crap – maybe stay away from Kmart?
Relations Goals –
- Be more professional at work – ask about possible internships?
- Build stronger relationships with coworkers
- Smile at others more
- Take more photos with friends – post them on instagram, be cute
Life Goals –
- Eat the frog – do the tasks you most don’t want to do first!
- Be more thankful and happy about things
- Have a brighter outlook
Self Goals –
- Drink more water (or alcohol, that’s fine)
- Use more moisturiser
- Swear less (somewhat)
- Improve self-esteem
- Learn to love yourself
Blogging Goals –
- Get 1000 views on this blog
- Reach 500 followers on Twitter
- Reach 1000 followers on Instagram
- Reach 500 likes on Facebook
- Reach 100 followers on Tumblr
- Reach 200 followers on Pinterest
Here’s to an awesome and ‘somewhat’ productive year! I’m really excited to see what I can get done 😀